Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mad World Reveals Monsters and Creepy, Atmospheric Settings in New Video Clips | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 11,024
edited December 2022 in News & Features Discussion

imageMad World Reveals Monsters and Creepy, Atmospheric Settings in New Video Clips | MMORPG.com

Mad World developer Jandisoft has revealed some new monsters and previewed the game's creepy, atmospheric settings in new video clips.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ValdheimValdheim Member UncommonPosts: 372
    Everyone is making fun of Star Citizen, Pantheon or Ashes of Creation while I remember playing this games alpha 35 years ago
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 8,671
    I want to play this but the cash shop and PvP are keeping me away. When they open PvE servers I will be in. I absolutely love the art style.
    Chamber of Chains
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 19,959
    edited December 2022
    Valdheim said:
    Everyone is making fun of Star Citizen, Pantheon or Ashes of Creation while I remember playing this games alpha 35 years ago
    Really? What was it called back then? It reminds me of a game who's name I can't remember, but that never even made it into alpha (or so I thought). That was about 20 to 25 years ago.
  • ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 678
    The graphics' art style isn't making me very excited. It looks too much, too overdone, like so much is going on and it's hard to see what's important.
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,511
    The art looks as if someone had taken ideas from some 50s SF flick that never quite had the budget to make the special effects happen.  It definitely has a cool vibe, but, like @Cheyane, this has far too much PvE for my tastes.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.