My cousin and I made a 3D browser mmo using three.js (webgl). It's called Titans of Time! Please let me know what you think! We have been working on it for a long time and it has come a long way. Lot's of real life got in the way but it's now at a point where I'm pretty happy with it (still a lot of work to do though)!
- Full 3D browser game engine custom built with three.js
- Realtime multiplayer and pvp!
- Hundreds of quests, items, and npc's.
- Frequent updates (although not frequently logged, my bad... Will work on that).
- Passage of time (day to night etc.)
- Works on PC, mobile and even Oculus (Meta) Quest 2!
Please check it out! I don't know what else to say, I am bad at marketing.