Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No DrDisrespect thread ?

xD_GamingxD_Gaming Member EpicPosts: 2,569
Dude got perma banned from twitter , and no one knows what he did. It was like the biggest trending "thing" on twidderz. :D 
There is a multiverse inside our minds which millions live.
Twitter : @xD_Gaming_Merch
xD Merch : https://bit.ly/2v13MT8
"Dragons are tilly folly !"
Kyleran

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 17,649
    I pretty much stopped going to TwitchTv it is imo a terrible place full of gamers who want  to get paid and operated by scummy Amazon.

Disrespect was hanging out with another popular streamer doing the SOT BR ,yeah that's right they were playing SOT like aBR,sad sack game really.

Disrespect doesn't talk as much as his partner in crime but from what i know of them,they take the pvp gaming very seriously.SO they likely got owned and erupted on twitter.Also the reason they ended up on SOT of all places was because everytime they hit a peak in the BR games they would complain about those games they loved 20 minutes earlier and moved on to the next and again to the next.

So two bad ideals in gaming right now,Twitch and pvp and why i couldn't care less about either one right now.

Want to know how bad twitch is....

A female can break the TOS,which is basically no sexual content,not even a hint you are being sexual to earn money.Well tons and i mean TONS of females are using sexism to make money on Twitch and if a guy calls them out,they report him...lol how is that for justice.So twitch acts quick on what they call harassment but not so quick on these females loading their coffers with money via sexism.
    Twitch even recently changed their wording because it wasn't straight forward enough to point out sexism is not allowed and yet it continues 24/7.

Reason why that point is also pertinent,these are the only 2 reasons i can see Dr.Disrespect getting banned,he likely harassed a female as i explained or he took losing in a pvp match to oseriously.
    sumdumguy1LackingMMO

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 17,649
    BTW he was banned on Twitch,if he also got banned on Twitter it is likely because he found out who reported him and used Twitter to get even.
    sumdumguy1

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• xD_GamingxD_Gaming Member EpicPosts: 2,569
    It was interesting that all of my twitter feed was a wall of the dr. lol now it is like he never existed.

pvp is fine imho I am playing Conquerer's Blade and it was pretty fun. 
    AlBQuirky
  • Nitro-1Nitro-1 Member UncommonPosts: 25
    DrWho? Pun intended
    sumdumguy1AlBQuirkyrojoArcueid
  • KumaponKumapon Member RarePosts: 1,338
    edited June 27
    The agency representing him, loaded.gg, has removed Doc from their client page. Also Discord partnership has been removed.

It’s sounding more and more like Doc is facing some serious legal issues.
    sumdumguy1
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member RarePosts: 4,418
    xD_Gaming said:
    Dude got perma banned from twitter , and no one knows what he did. It was like the biggest trending "thing" on twidderz. :D 

Twitter?  I know he was banned on Twitch.

What's to talk about until the reason is revealed?
  • Mackaveli44Mackaveli44 Member RarePosts: 652
    Sucks.  I hope nothing significant comes of it.  As much as others dislike him, I find his character and humor to be hilarious.  
    edited June 27
    Going through a ton of speculations, but one theory is floating that he did not register a sponsor with the FCC. That is a federal thing with federal consequences. Another theory was tax evasion again, Wesley Snipes outcome possible.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 36,139
    Wizardry said:

Reason why that point is also pertinent,these are the only 2 reasons i can see Dr.Disrespect getting banned,he likely harassed a female as i explained or he took losing in a pvp match to oseriously.
    Oh, there's definitely a third reason, he could have hurled a racial slur during a fight, would be a career ending mistake at this point.
    Gdemami

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing FO76 at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ArteriusArterius Member EpicPosts: 2,776
    Someone on IGN says that he watched the good Dr and that in one of his last streams he was shaken up by a text that he received and ended his stream earlier.

Don't know if that is true or not but I am invested in this story for sure. His wife also came out in support of him as well. 
    Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox One X)

Currently Reading: Skaven Slayer (Gotrek and Felix Book 2)

Currently Writing: Champions of Legend Book 1 (3rd Draft)

Currently Watching: Oz (Season 4), Soprano's (Season 1)

• LackingMMOLackingMMO Member RarePosts: 502
    In this PC time and age, his character can not happen. They will make sure he isn't around anymore at all. I saw a thing about twitch making sure they ramp up bans of sexist, racist whatever and then see he got popped and I thought, well they are just making an example of him.
  • XodicXodic Member EpicPosts: 1,131
    edited June 27
    Well if it's on twitter then that guarantees I don't know a damn thing about it.

I'm sure it has to do with someone's feelings getting hurt.
    AlBQuirky
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 3,186
    edited June 27
    In this PC time and age, his character can not happen. They will make sure he isn't around anymore at all. I saw a thing about twitch making sure they ramp up bans of sexist, racist whatever and then see he got popped and I thought, well they are just making an example of him.

It's a little ironic considering the crap they let female streamers get away with from racial slurs to snatch shots that only get them a couple days ban etc etc.

I have seen female streamer drop boob, throw cats, slip snatch shots and worse I seen them get was a couple days off of the air so to speak.

:D

Also yes in his last stream he does appear to get a text or something and seems rather shocked or floored.

I'm curious to see if we will find out what happened!

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 6,154
    Asm0deus said:

I'm curious to see if we will find out what happened!

No one has said anything, so everything right is now is pure speculation. It could be interesting to see how this plays out. Welcome to today's internet :lol:

Asm0deus

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• achesomaachesoma Member RarePosts: 1,225
    So he just stated on Twitter that he wasn’t given a reason. 

AlBQuirky
    Image result for pantheon mmo banners
    achesoma said:

this. 

It doesn't make sense.
  • TwitchTaranissTwitchTaraniss Member UncommonPosts: 12
    achesoma said:

He said he wasn't given a reason. But he did not state he doesn't know why. I would guess he knows why but I am not surprised Twitch didn't give him a specific reason.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/taraniss

Legends - Heroes fade..Legends last Forever
    If twitch doesn'tr have a definitive reason for the ban, they will have to fight in court, a contract was signed, and with no real reason for the ban, the contract is still valid. 

I listened to a lawyer say that twitch dumped Dr. so they could resign the top tier Mixer casters, if tghis is true, twitch will be in a serious fight and could damage the brand all together
  • TwitchTaranissTwitchTaraniss Member UncommonPosts: 12
    xD_Gaming said:
    If twitch doesn'tr have a definitive reason for the ban, they will have to fight in court, a contract was signed, and with no real reason for the ban, the contract is still valid. 

I listened to a lawyer say that twitch dumped Dr. so they could resign the top tier Mixer casters, if tghis is true, twitch will be in a serious fight and could damage the brand all together
    That woiuld be interesting. Especially because DrDisrespect and Ninja are close. One theory also was he was working on his own streaming platform with Ninja (one of the top Mixer streamers) and Shroud to make their own streaming service backed by spotify. The theory is Twitch banned him for breach of contract by trying to apparently also poach other streamers on twitch. Someone went and spoke to twitch about it and they banned him for breach of contract.

My issue with this theory is I think we would have heard about it by now from a reputable source. I also think by twitch not saying it they are causing more hype and drama around the ban. They are feeding into the story so then if he did come out with it he would have more buzz around it. It makes more sense that they come out and say he was trying to compete with us and poach streamers. At the same time I do understand if this is a legal battle they would be bound by an NDA. I just think in todays media we would have had a leak on this by now.
    xD_Gaming
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/taraniss

Legends - Heroes fade..Legends last Forever
  • AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 4,428
    Maybe if there isnt actually anything to talk about then a thread about it also not needed.
    Please set a sig so I can read your posting even if somebody "agreed" etc with it. Thanks.
    hmmmm I think it is more serious since it's been very long now and no words. Could he be in jail ?
    edited July 12
    There's a large possibility that Dr. Disrespect could be facing plagerism charges against many of his clips which include , Steven Sagal , Sylvester Stalone and others. 
    Dr. Disrespect still has no idea for the ban, as he has seeked legal counsel. 
    Going live today :