Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NetFlix and autoFlix (Finding A Way to AutoPlay)

ZolgarZolgar Member Posts: 533

Has anyone tried using autoFlix with NetFlix? It's supposed to hit the Play Next button for you, but I can't seem to get it to work. I ran it, went to settings, custom image, selected around the Play Next button that pops up on the red screen at the end of an episode, hit save.

Does anyone else use this? I'm wondering if it's a browser issue (I'm using FF4 myself).

Why doesn't NetFlix have this as an option anyways?

0118 999 881 999 119 725... 3

Comments

• CarolhartCarolhart Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited May 7
    I have recently used netlfix techbigs so I am not very clear on this issue
    Post edited by Carolhart on
  • rocky23rocky23 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    A few days ago I was suddenly unable to open the app. It loaded the home screen, but then gave me the error message "Sorry, we could not reach the Netflix service. Please try again later. (-1001)" When I tap OK, it closes the app. I'm unable to even get to a point of logging in. I have updated, I have force stopped, cleared data, uninstalled and reinstalled, all to no avail. Something in the previous update (not this most recent one) has rendered this app utterly useless. Please fix this ASAP
  • apkroidsapkroids Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    edited July 5
    1. Netflix has two autoplay features that you can turn on or off for each profile on an account. Changes to autoplay settings take effect across all devices. i have tried that kind of things on YOWhatsapp app i want to do this for auto reply when someone msg me then my Yowhatsapp apk app auto reply them but few time after the YOWhatsapp apk app crashes and i lost my account on YOWhatsapp. hope this is helpful to you.
  • jamesc001jamesc001 Newbie CommonPosts: 9
    how can I get Netflix cracked account?