Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forums cert expired

DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 22,496
Need to update your certificate - it expired today Jan 8 2020

mmolouValentina

Comments

• VrikaVrika Member EpicPosts: 6,233
    Seconded.

mmorpg.com certificate is valid, but forums.mmorpg.com has expired. 
    mmolou

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 14,032
    Yup. Just got the warning from Kapersky.
    mmolou
    “Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

"... the "influencers" which is the tech name we call sell outs now..."
    __ Wizardry, 2020
  • k61977k61977 Member RarePosts: 1,291
    Hell even firefox is telling me that the cert is expired.
    mmolou
  • NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,634
    blueturtle13PhaserlightScot
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 659
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 6,266
    I also got the warning
    blueturtle13mmolou

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• VrikaVrika Member EpicPosts: 6,233
    mmolou

• StevenWeberStevenWeber Member UncommonPosts: 36
    edited January 8
    Vrika said:
    Thanks all for notifying us. I've let the backend team know, they are working to get the cert updated. 

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 35,823
    edited January 8
    Chrome wouldn't let me connect, kept telling me my clock was incorrect, and telling me to change it.

I suspected it was an expired cert on their end.

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing FO76 at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 6,902
    DMKano said:

Also need to update whoever updates your certificate. Effectively shutting down your own site - not good.
    Mendel

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• MendelMendel Member EpicPosts: 3,708
    Amathe said:
    DMKano said:

Also need to update whoever updates your certificate. Effectively shutting down your own site - not good.

Letting a license expire that permits your site to operate was a "termination with cause event" in almost every IT department around the world.  It's a learning opportunity.

KyleranAmathe

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 6,902
    Mendel said:
    Amathe said:
    DMKano said:

Letting a license expire that permits your site to operate was a "termination with cause event" in almost every IT department around the world.  It's a learning opportunity.

As an IT guy I once worked with said to another IT guy, "you make us look like we're from the mountains."
    KyleranSovrathMendel

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,634
    Amathe said:
    Mendel said:
    Amathe said:
    DMKano said:

As an IT guy I once worked with said to another IT guy, "you make us look like we're from the mountains."
    I moved to the mountains. You don't realize just how accurate your statement is.

Edge routers from Best Buy. Patch panels attached to mounting brackets with electrical tape. And on and on. Multi-million dollar businesses too.
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 1,946
    I've run into a couple cert issues here in recent weeks