Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You have made me a bug in amber

AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 6,130
edited November 19 in Help Desk
I will forever be playing World of Warcraft, according to this website, because I can't erase that under "Currently Playing" in my little bio under my avatar.

:9 < that is a bug in amber

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

Sovrath

Comments

• TillerTiller Member EpicPosts: 8,243
    lol No one ever pays attention to that anyways.
    AmatheSovrath

• NycteliosNyctelios Member EpicPosts: 3,557
    Yeah, it's stuck since they changed the server way back when we lost our colors too, remember?
    Amathe
    Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102 - GoG ID - 

"There is a fine line between consideration and hesitation. The former is wisdom, the latter is fear." Izaro Phrecius, Holy Emperor of the Eternal Empire, Last of Royal Phrecius Family.
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 6,130
    Tiller said:
    lol No one ever pays attention to that anyways.
    But it bugs me. :smile:

/rimshot

Nyctelios

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• NycteliosNyctelios Member EpicPosts: 3,557
    Well, actually it's a function. If there is no use then remove it altogether... or fix it.
    Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102 - GoG ID - 

"There is a fine line between consideration and hesitation. The former is wisdom, the latter is fear." Izaro Phrecius, Holy Emperor of the Eternal Empire, Last of Royal Phrecius Family.